I wanted to share with you my fundamentals of my character and the convictions I hold both professionally and personally:
1. Respect my profession, my reputation and myself.
2. Be honest and fair with my customers and my employees.
3. Act as a custodian of the cleaning industry's good name.
4. Be a person whose word carries weight with my fellow cleaners.
5. Be a booster not a knocker, a pusher not a kicker, a motor not a clog.
6. Base my expectations of reward on a solid foundation of service rendered.
7. Be willing to pay the price in honest effort.
8. Look upon my work as an opportunity not as a drudgery to be reluctantly endured.
9. Remember that success lies in my abilities, ambition, courage and determination.
10. Expect difficulties and force my way through them.
11. Convert hard experience into capital for future struggles.
12. Believe in my profession heart and soul.
13. Carry an air of optimism into the presence of possible customers.
14. Make every hour bring dividends in fees, knowledge, or healthful recreation.
15. Learn to save money as well as earn it.
16. Cut out expensive amusements until I can afford them.
17. Get a grip on the joys of life, play the game with honor, fight against my own weaknesses and endeavor to grow as an individual every single day.